[council]

Re: [council] selection of new names council chair.

Hello Philip,

> For the record I am pleased to confirm my acceptance of the nomination.
> If elected I will do my utmost to continue with the good work that Ken has
> overseen and in particular to strive to increase the effectiveness and
> authority of the NC.

It's a great pleasure to listen to Philip's formal nomination acceptance.

Hoping that NC under Philip's coordination or guidance can move forward
one step further, I also express my sincere support to Philip based upon
his hard works in NC so far.

I do also like to appreciate Ken who has chaired NC for six months
especially under challenges and pressure which NC had to go through
trying to listen to NC members with a view to letting NC function
as de-facto consensus body within the DNSO.

Thanks,
YJ