[council]

Re: [council] Time of Nc calls

I think the time should be moved to 4pm EST for the JANUARY call... BUT not for
the next call.- (19th Dec) as many of us already have commitments.

Can we make sure it is on the agenda for the 19th tel conf that the time of the
next (and subsequent) meeting is more suitable for our PSTcolleagues.

Best

Paul