[council]

[council] [Clarification] Review Working Group

Hello Caroline, Peter, Erica, Dany and all,

Sorries for my belated response this time. After MdR meeting,
I have been worn out and it took quite time to come back.:-)

In MdR, Ken and I talked about this a bit more and agreed that
the details of this "Review Working Group" should be elaborated
by myself and finalized.

Let me briefly describe right now and more detailed plans are
expected to be developed within the Working Group later.

1) how Review Working Group is composed of
2) the Scope of Review WG
3) Timeframe of Review WG and
4) how this group is going to work with Review TF and NC.

=======================
Review Working Group, WG F
=======================

1. Call for participation through 7 constituencies and GA

Hope this WG can be inclusive as much as posible for the balanced
recommendations.

Call for election for co-working group chair among members
as soon as this group is in place.

2. Scope of WG

1st Stage: This Working Group can start from answering to the Review
                TF's questionaire which was presented to the Board.

2 nd Stage: Call for DNSO recommendation paper.

3 rd Stage: Take a voting process to adopt the WG's position paper
                  which will be presented to the NC.

3. Timeframe of Review WG

Nov. 27 - open end : Call for Participation in this WG
Dec. 4 : WG Charter Discussion
Dec. 11 : WG Charter Finalization
Dec. 11 - Jan.? : WG's Interim Report during Jan's NC teleconference
Jan.?  - Feb ? : WG's Interim Report during Feb's NC teleconference
March Melbourne Meeting: Submission to NC as WG's position
                                           under assumption that it can find
consensus.

4. The relationship with Review TF and NC

Review WG and Review TF and NC:

Since WG is within DNSO and TF is within NC, it is desirable
for two groups to exchange views and info to achieve their goals
as each input channel to NC and and advisory body to the NC.

If you have any comment on this, please do so.
If we can reach an agreement as soon as possible, as it is put here,
this WG can start from Nov. 27.

YJ