[council]

Re: [council] Announcement made by yj park before the icann board tonight

  • To: "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@dninet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Announcement made by yj park before the icann board tonight
  • From: cchicoine@dkwlaw.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:55:37 -0600
  • Cc: "names council" <council@dnso.org>, "Elisabeth.PORTENEUVE,_"Andrew_McLaughlin"_mclaughlin%pobox.com,_owner-council%dnso.org,_"Louis_Touton"_touton"@icann.org
  • Sender: owner-council@dnso.org

Sorry, but I was offline when I was in LA and at the INTA midyear meeting.
I actually took a look at the scribe's notes and when I realized that they
were wrong, made changes and asked that they be posted.  Essentially, what
I was proposing was not a working group as we have known it but simply a
task force of volunteer NC members to review YJ's recent email regarding
committee formation and to develop a proposal to submit to the entire NC.
I am sorry about any confusion I  may have caused, and I think this just
shows how desperately we need a secretariat.

Caroline G. Chicoine
Doepken Keevican & Weiss
211 N. Broadway, Ste 1500
St. Louis, MO 63102