[council]

[council] dinner tomorrow night (monday night)

day: monday night (tomorrow)
location:  chart house restaurant -marina del rey
time 7:30 pm

we are all set up for dinner at the chart house tomorrow night at 7:30

those who wish to cam meet with me in the lobby at 7:15 and we will get over there by cab or private car

those who are getting there on your own, i would sugget that you ask the concierge for directions.

it is only 5 minutes from the host hotel and i hope as many of you as possible will join in.

please do not hesitate to bring your wife, significant other, or key associate ( i.e. like ann-katheryn, who  joined us last time)

see you tomorrow

ken