[council]

Re: [council] ICANN Advisory on Regland Lawsuit

Hello Erica,

I  think you are misrepresenting or misunderstaanding "your" position.

A: > I have never suggested that the NC delegated all its powers to Ken.

B: > Rather, as I said in my email, it was my understanding that the NC
    > agreed to delegate to Ken the authority to approve a media release.

What's the difference between A and B from the "result" perspective?
Both sentenses try to highlight Ken is the one who has "authority" or "full
delegation".

From where has your undersatnding been originated?
Did any NC member make a motion on this during the Sept. teleconference?

    No.

Did any NC member suggest this clearly enough to NC as a whole to reach
your own conclusion in the mailing list?

    No.

I think you seem to have been confusing your own private talks with public
NC meeting.

YJ