[council]

[council] ccTLD Members CANNOT attend ICANN meetings in USA

Dear NC Colleagues,

I am bringing to your attention the difficulties some of ccTLD Members
have to attend the ICANN meetings in Marina del Rey, USA.

The ICANN meetings in Marina del Rey, include a plenary session
dedicated to relationship between ICANN/IANA and ccTLD Administrators.

The achievement of stable agreements with the ccTLD organizations
is explicited in Amendment 2 to the Memorandum of Understanding
between ICANN and the United States Government, on the agenda now.

The ccTLD are world wide, covering all the countries and territories.

At this point I do not see how to proceed without making this difficulties
known to both ICANN and DNSO.

Regards,
Elisabeth Porteneuve