[council]

[council] Re: "Two companies raise problems..."...who ?

hello  jim...

i just received your correspondence and let me answer the second inquiry
here.

teleconferences of the names council are set up with a provision for "listen
only" lines for the public. the conferences are noticed to the public thru
the ga list as well . full participation in the conferences ( i.e. talk &
listen lines) are provided for all members of the names council and for
supporting ICANN staff members and the secretariat and scribe..

minutes of the meeting are taken by either the secretariat or scribe and
posted to the dnso site (generally within 2-4 working days).  we are working
on settting up a recording procedure of the teleconferences in the future
and then posting the meeting recordings on a real audio server for the
public to review at their liesure.

should you have any more inquiries, please let me know

best wishes

ken stubbs