From: Elisabeth Porteneuve [ mailto:Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr
<mailto:Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> ]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 2:28 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Future NC teleconferences - Dec 2000 and Jan 2001

Colleagues,

You are requested to indicate if the tentative schedule
for the after-LA two teleconferences
        Thursday 14 December 2000
        Thursday 25 January 2001
is acceptable to you.
The backup is your avalability in the week number 50 (11 to 15 December)
and the week number 4 (22 to 26 January).

I noted the known in advance constraints, and few yesterday comments
(is it correct ?):
    - no Friday for Dany (professor's schedule at the University)
    - no 14 Dec (Erica, Philip)
    - no 13 Dec (Dany)

Please indicate me which days are impossible for you, and
make other awailable until the decision is taken.
I will compile results by the end of next week, 27 October.

Elisabeth

ccTLD----------------
Dennis Jennings......
Patricio Poblete.....
Nii Quaynor..........
Business-------------
Philip Sheppard...... NOT 14 Dec
Masanobu Katoh.......
Theresa Swinehart....
gTLD-----------------
Roger Cochetti.......
ISPCP----------------
Hirofumi Hotta.......
Antonio Harris.......
Michael Schneider....
NCDNH----------------
Youn Jung Park.......
Zakaria Amar.........
Dany Vandromme....... NOT 13,15 Dec    NOT 26 Jan
Registrars-----------
Ken Stubbs...........
Erica Roberts........ NOT 14 Dec
Paul Kane............