[council]

[council] Re: [nc-intake] LA agenda

Frankly, it is whoever is active and volunteers.  While the idea of having
someone from each Constituency on each committee sounds nice as an ideal,
the reality is that once people get on the committee, only the same people
tend to be the active ones and get the work done.  Also, I have come to
trust my fellow NC members to at least get the ball running on some of
these issues, knowing that nothing is final until it is passed by all of
us, and that people will be smart enough not to suggest something that is
truly ludicrous, knowing that it will get knocked down.  I am certain that
no one on these initial "committees" would turn down an active volunteer so
that each Constituency could be represented in all committees if it wanted
to be.