[council]

[council] Re: [nc-intake] LA agenda

Philip wrote on Oct. 16

> So before LA we must write them. Will you do a first draft? I am happy to
> provide second step editing !!

First of all, thanks a lot for your hard works here, Philip.

> So, the LA agenda could be:
> 1. First results of Review process.
> 2. Outline Business Plan and discussion on detail.
> 3. Announcement of UDRP task force, draft terms of reference, refinements
of
> those terms

Philip wrote on Oct. 20 after NC teleconference

> I. Result of DNSO Review Questionnaire
> II. Names Council Business Plan
> III. (Possible) NC Report on New TLDs and IP
> IV. New TLDs and Whois

I want to clarify couple of things here regarding agenda items before we
settle.

1. How do we decide who are which constituency?
    i.e. I have clearly expressed every committee should have each different
    constituency member to have more balanced views.