[council]

RE: [council] proposed schedule for november icann meeting

Philip,

In Yokohama we finished well after 12:30, with people leaving before the
vote of the last motion, because it was too late and they wanted to get
something to eat (which I did not manage to do) before the NC meeting at
13:00.
Maybe the dialogue was not meaningful for your standard ;>), but it took
more than three hours.

Regards
Roberto