[council]

Re: [council] names council teleconference thurdsay 21 september

hello andrew...

i am fully aware of this request.

1. i immediately attempted to contact mr crainby both e-mail and telephone
to discuss our needs with him and have not received any response
2. after numerous attempts, i discussed this with louis only to discover
that mr crain had a death in the family and had been out of the office for
the last few days
3. i have been in contact with roger cochetti and we are working on trying
to get a sponsor
4. you e-mail attached SPECIFICALLY refers to a drop-dead date of september
28th so i asked louis to have mr crain contact me as soon as he got back
from his bereavement time off.

so as you can see... i have been trying to follow up on this and working
towards having the information back to you in a more substantive manner by
the 28th deadline imposed on us in your 17 sept e-mail.

i will assume that you will honor the 28th deadline as stated in the
previous mail. we will bring this up for discussion at the council meeting
today.

1. we will be meeting on the afternoon of the date originally outlined in
your previous agenda
2. i am certain that the ga will be meeting as well on the date you outlined
in your agenda
3. speaking for the registrars constituancy, i know we will want a room
which holds approx 35-40 people for the afternoon of the first day of the
meeting
4. i would assume that each constituancy is also contacting you or crain to
make their desires known
5. we would anticipate webcasting of both the GA as well as the names
council sessions but are trying to get funding.

i hope that this e-mail is specific enough for you and should you require
additional elaboration, please dont hesitate to have either mr crain or
your designee contact myself . you have the phone numbers

best wishes

ken