[council]

Re: [council] teleconference information

NC,

I'm sorry I cannot make myself available for the conference-call
tomorrow. Let me give my proxy to Michael Schneider. If he is not
on the call, then Tony Harris.

Hiro

At 00/09/19 04:57, owner-council@dnso.org wrote:
> well it appears that the original thursday september 21 date for the telec
onference is what we will go with.

> i will be forwarding specific information  tomorrow re: the dial in number
>
> i still have not had any volunteers for the bridge as of yet.
> i have a broken computer so am using the notebook  and dont have the exact
 thursday time but i believe it was 08:30 us eastern time 14:30 CET. if i am
 wrong please correct me someone.

> i have also had an additional agenda request for status on independent rev
iew panel nominations.

> elisabeth... please prepare notice of the agenda for the council
>
> thank you and i hope we have good participation
>
> ken

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy, NTT