[council]

Re: [council] upcoming teleconference thursday september 21

As you may recall we set this date a while ago so that people could better
plan their schedules, and in fact part of the intake committees
recommendations is to have a schedule of the meetings in advance so people
can plan better.  I will not be available the 28th.

More importantly, however, I do not think anything on your proposed agenda
should be a surprise to anyone.  Moreover, if the need for the postponement
is to promote a better discussion, before you postpone, I would like to see
a commitment from the parties involved (budget committee, DNSO review
committee, outreach) that they will have a report for us no later than this
Friday.