[council]

RE: [council] upcoming teleconference thursday september 21

Ken/NC Members:

Let me just reiterate the *pressing* importance of making your scheduling
decisions for the LA meeting in November.  For your convenience, I attach
the message I've sent to the Names Council twice since July, without any
response.  We *must* have some answers prior to the 28th of September --
this means appointing a DNSO meeting coordination as soon as possible, and
deciding about webcasting no later than the 28th.  Understandably, several
constituencies have begun to query John and me about their LA meetings.
Let's get this organized rapidly, in the interests of all attendees.

Sorry to sound so crabby, but John and I are doing our best to meet the
common request to get our meetings better & sooner organized, and we have
had zero cooperation from the Names Council so far.

--Andrew

andrew mclaughlin           |            chief policy officer
internet corporation for assigned names and numbers
<ajm@icann.org>            |     <http://www.icann.org>