[council]

Re: [council] Notification of the DNSO's selected member for the ICANN Board

Elisabeth,

I am writing to confirm that I received your communication at least 15
days before 1 October, as required by the ICANN bylaws.  I will pass the
substance of your message on to the ICANN Board.  Mr. Cohen's new term
will commence on 1 October 2000.

Thank you for the communication, and thanks to the Names Council for
completing this process on time.

Best regards,

Louis Touton