[council]

[council] Caroline replacing Ken, Information from Melbourne IT -- Erica

Council,

I am back in Paris.
I noted Ken's message and Caroline ready to help on 14th. This is great,
thank you.

I also received message from Melbourne IT, as attached.
I requested Peter Berry to help us to contact Erica for this
week votes and teleconferences.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth