[council]

Re: [council] Re: Re[3]: [ga] Elections

The Task Force was not set up by invitation, but rather a request for
volunteers for one NC member from each Constituency and the GA Chair.  It
is my understanding that the list of the members was made public by
Elisabeth through one of her emails to the NC which I believe is public.
Jonathan, since Theresa appears to be spearheading this effort (as she has
done on so many other occasions), I suggest as Ken did during the
teleconference today, that you email her directly with any questions or
concerns so you get the most up to date and accurate information.