[council]

[council] proposed agenda items

i will be finalizing the agenda for next weeks teleconference today and publishing it tonight.
i will propose a time of 08:30 usa eastern time for the meeting (14:30 & 13:30 europe and 22:30 asia i believe)

the time for the 2nd meeting will be rotated as per our previous understanding

if you have any suggestions for agenda items please submit them today. i know many are "on holiday" and am still hopeful that we can make next week's meeting productive inspite of that "distraction". i will propose a 1 hour meeting with a maximum 1/2 hour "pad time" and, frankly, feel that we should be able to meet that time paramater.

please submit any proposed agenda items directly to me  & cc the list (i believe elizabeth is on holiday and may not be that close to her e-mail).

best wishes to all

ken
p.s. telephone number for thee conference will be available possibly over the weekend but at the latest monday