[council]

Re: [council] At large Membership

I think it important to extend the closing date of the sign-up process due to the overwhelming demand to participate in ICANN At large Membership/elections.

Perhaps extend it for a week or two to encourage and embrace all who want to participate.

Regards

Paul

Antonio Harris wrote:

Andrew, In going over the instructions for signing up as at large members, I havejust noted that to participate in the upcoming elections, one must registerbefore 31 July. In view of the problems interested people have encounteredin fulfilling this requirement, would it not be appropriate to extend thisdeadline ? Regards Tony Harris