Re: [council] One item more to be considered in the Review of theWGsreports

Dear All,

> It also seems to me that the document is a comment on the working group
work,
> and therefore is more appropriately directed to the working group, not the
NC,
> as other working group comments have been.

I admit this paper which is a work in progress has been developed in the
working
group process however, it cannot be generalized as working group's comments.

Since it initiates a different movement that it's time to consider
the interests of those who have not been appropriately reflected in the
ICANN process.
"The Developing Countries."

> It's therefore my view that the NC can only view the document as an
> additional comment to WG B, just as were those WG-B received during its
> recently completed comment period.

Exactly to avoid this kind of generalization on the paper,
I circulated this to the names council list. This paper would go through
its own evolution process by many voluntary experts who committed to this.

Ironically, this kind of informational announcement was my whole purpose
to add this to agenda to let names council know where this discussion has
been
until it can be formally discussed in our next Names council teleconference
before Yokohama.

Appreciating all your attentions to this,
I look forward to hearing from more people for the broader participation.

Regards,

YJ