From: Philip Sheppard
To: Digitel - Ken Stubbs ; names council
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: [council] teleconference this wednesday

Granted this next teleconference for tomorrow Wed 17 May was on the summary of the last one but did I miss an earlier posting? No confirmation? No reminder? No agenda?

 As WG B liaison I want to be on this call but tomorrow is tricky.
Could we have a quick indication on who can make it and who cannot?
If necessary should we delay until next week say Tue 23, Wed 24 or Thurs 25 May?

Philip