[council] teleconference this wednesday

hello fellow members...

we have a teleconference scheduled for 08:30 usa eastern daylight time this wednesday to review the working group "b" report

i have not seen much activity on the list recently but have scheduled the conference as we originally had planned it at our last teleconference.

as in the past few meetings... we will have approx 20 lines available for "listen only" parties. and more available if necessary.

if you are unable to make it please notify me ASAP

ken stubbs
p.s. i hope you have all had ample time to review the comments on the wg-b report