[council] Suggested Constituencies Secretariats meeting in Yokohama

Collegues,

Some discussions I could have with Constituencies Secretariats
or Names Council members put into light a need to establish
a cross-Constituencies relationships and work more closely
together within the DNSO.
I believe it is an excellent idea, and would suggest all Secretariats
to meet in Yokohama.
From practical point of view, Thursday, 13 July 2000, evening,
18:00-20:00 approx, seems the most appropriate. It is the eve of
the DNSO day.

If you think it is a good idea, and if this date do not raise
major objections, I will try to make arrangements with local organizers.

Regards,
Elisabeth Porteneuve

NB. lisison7c@dnso.org is a list with Constituencies Secretariats,
    (Business, ISPCP, Registrars, IPC), Roger Cochetti for gTLD,
    and Administrative Committees (NCDNH, ccTLD)

Business:   Olivier Porte
Business:   Maca Jamin
ISPCP:      Anne-Kathrin Orth
Registrars: Michael Palage