[council] need to fix Yokohama Schedule

NC and GA Chairs,

As local host requested us to submit our requirements by
April 21, we need to fix our schedule. As rooms can be
used free of charge during 7am-10pm on July 14-17, how
about having meetings in Yokohama basically like :

July 14 (Friday):
  07:00-09:15 Costituencies (optional)
  09:30-13:00 DNSO GA
  14:30-18:00 DNSO Names Council
  18:15-22:00 Working Groups (optional)

July 15 (Saturday):
  full day    ICANN Public Forum

July 16 (Sunday):
  morning     ICANN Board
  14:00-17:00 DNSO Names Council (if needed)
              DNSO Constituencies (optional)
              DNSO Working Groups (optional)

July 17 (Monday)
              DNSO Constituencies (optional)
              DNSO Working Groups (optional)

We need to fix this kind of outline immediately to let
Constituencies and Working Groups make their own decision
on their schedule.

Attachment-1 : Andrew's proposal
Attachment-2 : list of requests as of today

Hiro

===== attachment 1 : Andrew's suggestion =====
> July 14 (Friday):
>          - DNSO GA (morning)
>          - DNSO Names Council (afternoon)
>
> July 15 (Saturday):
>          - ICANN Public Forum
>
> July 16 (Sunday):
>         - ICANN Board (morning)
>         - DNSO Constituencies (afternoon;  morning also?)
>
> July 17 (Monday)
>         - DNSO Names Council (morning)
>         - DNSO Constituencies (afternoon, if needed)
>         - DNSO Working Groups (afternoon, if needed)

===== attachment 2 : DNSO-related room requirement =====
   size / period / equipment / contact / remark

NC:
   150 / 1/2 day / webcast as usual / kstubbs@dninet.net / -

GA:
   150 / 1/2 day / webcast as usual / R.Gaetano@iaea.org / -

Business Constituency:
   50 / 4h / projector / Maca.Jamin@wanadoo.fr / -

ccTLD Constituency:

gTLD Registry Constituency:

Intellectual Property Constituency:
   50 / 7:00-9:00am 14 July / - / chicoinc@PeperMartin.com / -

ISP and Connectivity Providers Constituency:
   25 / 3h / - / h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp / -

Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency:

Registrars Constituency:

WG-B:

WG-C:
   65+ / 1.5h / - / weinberg@mail.msen.com / if NC claims