Re: [council] BEFORE Clearer public notice

While my comments are certainly accurate to the best of my knowledge, I am
certainly willing to modify them for YJ.

-kathy

<<
 I asked Kathy to withdraw her comment especially regarding my story
 which has NOT been consulted with me and even is NOT TRUE.

 Since she has not done anything with this after she got my formal request,
 I formally ask you AGAIN, the editor of this report, to take appropriate
 action
 before this whole report is going to be circulated among folks worldwide.

 ASIA is not that stupid as somebody wishes.:-) >>