[council] Clearer public notice

Louis:
I was just reviewing the website for the Formal Report of WG-B, and while I
see it posted at http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20000417.NCwgb-report.html, I
do not see a place to submit comments.  I think for reasons of process, we
need to make the current notice period as clear as possible.

I would like to request that (1) the ICANN website clearly distinguish the
two WG-B reports - one as the informal status report, and the other as the
Formal Report, -- and point out that the current comment period is for the
Formal Report.  (2) To help the public and the Names Council understand and
review the comments, comments to the Formal Report must be in a separate
file.  (We saw a merger of two rounds of the UDRP comments over the summer
and it was extremely confusing to follow).

Elizabeth:  Could we include a prominent posting on the DNSO.ORG page that a
New Public Notice Period has started, with a link to the ICANN Formal WG-B
Report location.

many thanks!
Kathy