Re: [council] ICANN Yokohama meeting arrangement

Dear Hiro,

Thank you very much for coordinating the meeting schedule in
Yokohama. I really appreciate your help because, in my many
experience in the past, it is sometimes extremely difficult (or inflexible)
to make meeting arrangements in Japan. Even if we can secure rooms
as we hope, we may face cost or other issues.

Under the situation, I think that your proposal to have three full day
meetings instead of 4 days makes a lot of sense. In the past, the board
(only but open) meetings were normally half day, so if the board agrees
on this, we can follow your suggestion without too much compromise on
any of the other meetings.

I would also encourage the DNSO to consider Hiro's proposal seriously
and ask the board for its approval.

Katoh
           Masanobu Katoh, General Manager
        Fujitsu Limited, Washington, D.C. Office
        Phone (202) 331-1766 (direct)
                 (202) 331-8750 (main)
        Fax    (202) 331-8797
  email: mkatoh@wdc.fujitsu.com / IOG00645@nifty.ne.jp