Re: [council] friday teleconference information

I'll try to join in, but I'll presumably be late.
Michael

At 13:43 27.03.00 -0500, Ken Stubbs wrote:

> > Date:  March 31, 2000
> > Time:  8:30am EST
> > Conference ID#: 0003-270362
> > Chairperson:  Ken Stubbs
> > Call In #: 213-683-8900
> >
> > Special Notes:  We have created a Restricted list of parties that are able
>to speak including all attending names council members and icann staff, all
> > others to be placed on a listen only mode.
> >
> > let me know if you are planning on participating and your names is not on
>this list
>

> > the names of the participants are as follows
> > ken stubbs
> > caroline chicoine
> > paul kane
> > erica roberts
> > roger cochetti
> > dennis jennings
> > elizabeth portneuve
> > louis touton
> > andrew mclaughlin
> > hiro hotta
> > phillip sheppard
> > katherine kleiman
> > patricio poblete
> > Masanobu Katoh
> > Theresa Swinehart
> > antonio harris
> > michael schneider
> > yong jung park
> > Guillermo Carey
> >
> > these people are to be admitted as regular participants...
> > any others are to be allowed as "listener only"
>
>best wishes
>
>ken stubbs

  | Michael Schneider      CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH            |
  |                        CEO, World Switch GmbH                    |
  |                         MD, Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm     |
  |                   Director, European ISP Association (EuroISPA)  |
  |                     Member, Names Council of ICANN               |
  | Eschborner Landstrasse 112, D-60489 Frankfurt am Main            |
  | Phone: +49 69 975 44 0      Michael.Schneider@abovenet.de        |