From: Ken Stubbs [mailto:kstubbs@corenic.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 6:52 AM
To: names council
Subject: [council] Fw: WG-B Status Report - Version 1.1

attached is the working group b status report which will be posted along
with the working group c report for comments

i have also received a tally of votes on the wg-c report which i am
forwarding to you under seperate cover which will also be posted to the site
as an addendum to the wg-c report

we will be holding the teleconference next friday at  14:30 CET (that is
08:30 us eastern standard time) i am still looking for someone to facilitate
the call until we solve our budget problems

ken stubbs