RE: [cctld-discuss] Re: [council] IANA Report on the .pnTop-LevelDomain

Dennis,

While I appreciate the effort to not overburden the lists with e-mails, in
this case if I could ask if you could share your comments to Andrew with the
Names Council list? With the dialogue having started on the Council list I
think it would be useful for the NC to have a good understanding of the
issues and views.

Thanks much

Theresa