[council] Proxy notice

I have to be in federal court tomorrow and will be, unfortunately, be unable
to attend the NC call.

I give my proxy to YJ Park.  If YJ Park is not available, I give my proxy to
Dany Vandromme, an elected member of the NCDNHC Administrative Committee, who
may be able to attend.

I thank Philip Sheppard for discussing our WG-B events, and express some
concern about the late work of this group due to some other commitments of
Michael Palage. But we look forward to active presentations and discussion in
Cairo.

I also think the Intake Committee, should it be adopted, should produce a
list of items it did not accept, and the submitters of those items should be
given a short amount of time in the NC meeting to discuss why the items
should be included on the next NC agenda.

Regards, Kathy Kleiman