[council] FYI: Telkonf Details

All,

the telephone number for Friday's conference call is XXXXXXXXXX censored

The passcode is: XXXXXXXXXX censored

We have reserved 20 lines for the moment (can add some additional ones,
although not all too many), please let me know should anyone listed by
Elisabeth NOT be able to make it.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking you all on Friday,

Michael

  | Michael Schneider      CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH            |
  |                        CEO, World Switch GmbH                    |
  |                         MD, Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm     |
  |                   Director, European ISP Association (EuroISPA)  |
  |                     Member, Names Council of ICANN               |
  | Eschborner Landstrasse 112, D-60489 Frankfurt am Main            |
  | Phone: +49 69 975 44 0      Michael.Schneider@abovenet.de        |