Subject: [council] IANA Report on the .pn Top-Level Domain
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:29:06 -0800
From: Louis Touton <touton@icann.org>
To: council@dnso.org

To the Names Council:

Today the IANA is issuing a report on the 1997 request of the
Pitcairn Island Council that the delegation of the .pn domain
be changed.  A copy of the report appears at
<http://www.icann.org/general/pn-report-11feb00.htm>.  The report
concludes, based on existing ccTLD policy as set forth in
ICP-1 <http://www.icann.org/icp/icp-1.htm>, that the delegation
should be changed.  ccTLD delegation and administration policies
are on the agenda for the March 9 public forum in Cairo.

Louis Touton