[council] Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:55:06 -0600

I have just been advised of the following by ICANN:

At the Board's meeting held on February 10, 2000, it adopted the
following
resolution:

   RESOLVED that the terms of all three NCDNHC representatives on the NC
   as of October 18, 1999, which were on that date set by Resolution
99.101
   to expire on February 1, 2000, are hereby extended to expire on
February
   20, 2000.

Accordingly, please disregard my earlier email requesting the
non-commercials to forward one name for the teleconference Friday and we
look forward to all of you joining us.

Caroline