RE: [council] Fwd from Jonathan Weinberg, STATUS REPORT, WG-C

Given Jonathan's posting (thanks Jonathan!), I do not think it is necessary
for me to post a summary of the status, except to provide a link to the
current charter under which WGC is operating
(http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990625.NCwgc.html).  Knowing that there
will be a public forum on WGC in Cairo, I would like to discuss people's
view on whether the charter should be modified and if so, how (at a minimum
should we update/add deadlines to ensure things move forward since this has
been one of the biggest complaints of WGC participants?), and would also
like comments on Jonathan's proposed plan for proceeding.  At a high level,
I think we need to discuss for all Working Groups how do we ensure that all
views are being adequately and proportionately represented.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts either via email or on Friday's call.

Caroline