RE: RE: [council] Cairo preparations

[cc to Roberto added]

Ben, the council@dnso.org archives has been updated today, probably
shortly after your browsing -- which is a real lack of chance.

In the similar situation in the future, just drop me an email.

Elisabeth

NB.
The council@dnso.org Constituencies members has been updated
accordingly to Caroline request.
As far as I know this weekend we are going to have the results of
the vote by the Registrar Constituency (2 members) as well
as the vote by the Intellectual Property Constituency (1 member).