RE: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

I oppose to have a teleconference next 18th. I believe that no one of the
Non commercial representatives will be able to participate.

I propose 16ht . If this date is not possible, then i suggest to have a
teleconference after 21st, when we'll have our new representatives.

I'd like to remark that nothing is being discussed in the council list, we
should not decide nothing important in the teleconference. Prior discussion
by e-mail in the list is necessary.

Best Regards,

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy