RE: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

fyi:  on the possible introduction of the .eu domain name
http://www.ispo.cec.be/eif/InternetPoliciesSite/DotEU/WorkDocEN.html

-----Original Message-----
From: ppoblete@nic.cl [mailto:ppoblete@nic.cl]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 3:53 PM
To: chicoinc@PeperMartin.com
Cc: council@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

[">" = Chicoine, Caroline]

> I would like to have a teleconference before the Cairo meeting and would
> like to know your availability during the weeks of Feb 7th and Feb 14th.

Caroline, I don't recall seeing the announcement for this teleconf.
Was the date finally set?

Also, there is concern in the ccTLD community about reports of
the creation od the .EU domain. Isn't this an issue on which the
Names Council should be consulted? Does anyone in the Names Council have
any reliable information about this?

Patricio Poblete
NIC Chile