RE: [council] [KathrynKL@aol.com: Schedule of NCDNHC]

Dear Y J:

Actually, that's just not the case.  The Feb. 1 date was set back in August,
when the NCDNHC asked the ICANN Board for a six-month period in which to
recruit more members and hold a first round of elections.  The resolution
granting recognition to the NCDNHC set a six-month time period for outreach
and elections, at the specific request of the organizers.

--Andrew