From: Chicoine, Caroline [mailto:chicoinc@PeperMartin.com]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 10:34 AM
To: 'Jonathan Weinberg'; Chicoine, Caroline
Cc: council@dnso.org; bburr@ntia.doc.gov; Eric.Menge@sba.gov
Subject: RE: [council] Comment deadlines

Jonathan, from the majority of the responses I received (Kathy, Raul, Philip
you and me) it would appear we are in favor of clarifying that the deadline
should be the COB in the time zone of the person submitting the comments.
Of course, given the lateness of this email, I wonder whether Eric and
Kathy, who made the request (or people they were representing) still need
more time today.  If not, I would prefer to make this rule prospective and
not stir the waters unnecessarily.

Kathy and Eric, can you confirm with Jonathan whether additional time would
still be helpful and if so, Jonathan please post the clarification
accordingly.

Caroline