[council] Expenditure vs. Budget Reporting

Colleagues,

One of the things the NC needs to put in place is a method of tracking and
reporting on expenditure vs. budget.  This is particularly critical right now,
given that we have approximately $35,000 raised (I hope) and have spent over
$20,000, with plans to spend another $10,000 on web-casting in Cairo.

Does anyone know where we are exactly on our current expenditure ?  Is this
something we should ask ICANN to put in place for us immediately - or is this
something we should ask our hard working (and volunteer) Secretariat to put in
place.

Whatever the answer - we need this and need it now.  We are unlikely to have a
new budget agreed by the Constituencies before 1 July 2000, so we need to manage
what we have and to be prudent.

Suggestions ?

Dennis