Re: [council] Results of election to the Chair and Alternate Chair of the GA

Now I've known that my vote was not counted in the Alternate
Chair voting. I intended to vote an affirmative vote for
Harald T. Alvestrand as the Alternate Chair. But I cast
a vote from a mail environment other than my usual one as I
was outside my office and I made a mistake in setting my
sender-mail address due to my carelessness.

I'm sorry about this.
And let me congratulate Harald T. Alvestrand's success.

Hiro

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy, NTT