From: yjpark@aptld.org [mailto:yjpark@aptld.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 8:54 AM
To: richard@interq.ad.jp; yjpark@aptld.org
Cc: dont@netsol.com; DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org; council@dnso.org;
edelman@law.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [council] NCtelecon Dec 15th, agenda

I just figured this out.
Telecompany here intentionally blocked all the numbers which start
with 8XX,  So, could somebody, probably Don give me another number
which doesn't start with 8?

The probelm I got here, after dialing 858,
the poerator came and siad, WRONG trial.

Could you please help this out?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,

YJ