Re: [council] NCtelecon Dec 15th, agenda

Dear Council,

Is there any body who is on the Net?
I'm not sure yoiu got the messsage I sent before.
The number GDon gave didn't work out.
Could you give me another number I can try?

The connection here is very bad in many ways.

Could you please let me know the number?

YJ