[council] Proposal for Internet Domain Name Olympic Marathon

Collegues,

Whereas I sent the message below to the WG-C list, I feel
that the proposal for Internet Domain Name Olympic Marathon
may be of interest for the entire DNSO. If adopted, we may
have a yearly domain names testbed (similar to the Interop concept
for the IETF), it may bring At-large membership to the ICANN
and the DNSO, and be as well a permanent mean of earning funds for the
DNSO itself. FWIW.

Elisabeth