[council] FW: Doing something about dnsipv6 (Re: [ga] Result of PGPkeyexperiment)

As part of our work resolving this spamming issue I think the suggestion
below from Kent Crispin is an excellent one. The spamming has gotten
unacceptable - it's a disruption of service, and because it's being sent
directly to people, as opposed to always the ga list, it's also unsolicited
messages to those receiving it.

I'm happy to prepare the draft letter if there's agreement that the NC do
this.

Theresa