RE: [council] Next Names Council teleconference

I prefer the 15th.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chicoine, Caroline [mailto:chicoinc@PeperMartin.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 12:33 AM
To: 'council@dnso.org'
Subject: [council] Next Names Council teleconference

As you may recall, I had sent an email out to the people that are
involved on the items of the draft agenda to try to send a draft report
to the NC list so we could consider the report and organize our thoughts
before our next teleconference.  I do not believe I have seen anything
(besides Ken Stubb's November 14th email regarding several budget
issues) and as a result, suggest that the next teleconference call be on
December 14th or 15th, 8 am central standard time (9am New York time)
with the hopes that those persons will work this weekend to post
something no later than Monday (Dec 6th) so we will at least have one
full week to review and comment.  PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AS TO WHICH DATE
WORKS BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU.

ALSO WE NEED SOMEONE TO PROVIDE A BRIDGE FOR THE TELECONFERENCE CALL AS
WE HAVE HAD NO VOLUNTEERS TO DATE.  ANY TAKERS?

Based on the input I have received, the final agenda is as follows
(Please be reminded that the only way to add something to the agenda at
this stage is during the "Discussion and Adoption of Agenda" section of
the next meeting, and it will be added to the end, time permitting):

1.	Discussion and Adoption of Agenda
2.	Election of GA Chair
3.	Election of NC Chair
4.	Liaison Co-Chair for WG B
	Note: Sheppard volunteered
5.	Discussion of Budget/Business Plan
	Report from Ken Stubbs
6.	Discussion regarding GA Mailing lists
	Report from Elisabeth regarding her meeting with Louis
ELISABETH CAN YOU PREPARE SHORT SUMMARY OF THE OUTCOME OF YOUR MEETING
AND POST BEFORE MEETING?
7.	Discussion of NC Procedural Rules
	Report from Lindsay
8.	Statement to ICANN regarding lack of due process from Board
	Report from Roberts
9.	Adoption of proposal for new WG to review implementation of UDRP
	Report from Shapiro

Thanks,
Caroline