RE: [council] GA Chair nominations

Elisabeth -

Can you give an estimate in cost - including human time cost - that this is
causing? The estimate in cost is helpful - it gives a strong argument, in my
view, that the list will either need to be closed, or we determine a means
(I need to review the various ones we've discussed) make sure that this is
handled the best way possible. Also, what is the impact to have one open
list that is not checked, ie.., is as the GA is but without all your hard
work to get rid of the spam, and one that is closed, with a limit of e.g., 3
postings per day.

These multiple personalities, and the bombarding of the network, are
unacceptable. And something has to be done about it b/c it is not okay for
you to end up with a cost that is well beyond what you'd even contemplated
volunteering for.

Theresa